On your home sewing machine - taught by extraordinary free-motion quilter Lory Bishop, you will learn many of the free-motion quilting tips and tricks she uses. We are lucky to have Lory teach for us and if you are wanting to learn free motion you won't want to miss this class!
Class Supply List- four pieces of muslin or light color fabric 18" x18"
- two pieces of batting 18" x18"
- Book suggestion "Free Motion Machine Quilting 123" by Lori Kennedy
- Extension table for your machine (if you have one)
- Be certain your sewing machine can drop it's feed dogs and know how to put your machine into free motion mode ( or bring your manual
- free motion foot for your machine
- topstitch needle 80/12
- thread, a contrasting color is best
- frixion marking pen
- free-motion gloves (optional)
- basting spray adhesive (i prefer June Taylor brand)
- sew slip sheet (optional)